I am a self-taught web and software developer from Buenos Aires, Argentina. I have been in the software industry since my 13 years old, finalist in several software competitions and become an entrepreneur by the age of 20 years old. Certified in Disciplined Entrepreneurship and New Ventures by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), and currently admissions interviewer for the MIT Global Entrepreneurship Bootcamps.
Former Co-Founder and CEO of Shovel Apps, a Silicon Valley startup accelerated by Google for Entrepreneurs and backed by investors in the bay area and Latin America, aimed to help merchants to easily build e-commerce mobile applications. By ends of 2016, I joined Shopear.com as Head of Product, the first social marketplace in Latin America, backed by Telefonica Group between other big players in the region.
In my free time, I enjoy advising new companies on their product-market-fit discovery, road mapping, team formation and leading techniques. Also, I love travelling around the world to learn about tech trends, innovation, and culture.
If you look forward to making your product ready to scale globally or find new ways on how to make your ideas happen, just sent me an email – I am here to help you. :)
Buenos Aires, Argentina Aug 1st, 2017
Frankfurt, Germany Jul 30th, 2017
Vienna, Austria Jul 26th, 2017
Brussels, Belgium Jul 21st, 2017
Amsterdam, Netherlands Jul 19th, 2017
Nha Trang, Viet Nam Jul 7th, 2017
Singapore Jul 2nd, 2017
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Jun 27th, 2017
Hong Kong Jun 17th, 2017
Beijing, China Jun 10th, 2017
Tokyo, Japan Jun 3rd, 2017
Toronto, Canada Jun 2nd, 2017
Buenos Aires, Argentina Mar 15th, 2017
New York, NYC, USA Jan 31st, 2017
Montevideo, Uruguay Jan 17th, 2017
San Francisco, CA, USA May 25th, 2016
Miami, FL, USA Apr 5th, 2016
Boston, MA, USA Mar 30th, 2016 (MIT)
Seoul, South Korea Mar 16th, 2016 (MIT GEB)
Rio do Janeiro, Brazil Dec 25th, 2015
Helsinki, Finland Nov 11th, 2015 (SLUSH)
Dublin, Ireland Nov 2nd, 2015 (Web Summit)
Buenos Aires, Argentina Jul 3rd, 2015
Las Vegas, NV, USA Jun 30th, 2015
San Francisco, CA, USA Apr 5th, 2015 (MANOS Accelerator)
Montevideo, Uruguay Mar 16th, 2015
San Francisco, CA, USA Feb 1st, 2015
Product owner/manager. In charge of all decisions involving product development, from design to programming, including roadmapping and product-market-fit. Shopear is an e-commerce platform for product discovery. The fancy.com for Latin America.
Ando.la is an “Uber of logistics” in Argentina. Enables the easy and fast transport of small to medium size packages within the country by the collaborative use of Motorcycles, Bikes, Vans, and any way of transport.
Admissions Interviewer for the MIT Global Entrepreneurship Bootcamps
Smart commerce company focused on helping merchants to increase their sales by offering a seamless platform for easy creation of e-commerce mobile apps and Facebook Messenger Bots.
Raised a total of U$D 650k in funding from angel investors in Silicon Valley and Latin America.
• Top 100 startups to pitch on-stage at the SLUSH 100 Pitch Competition in Helsinki, Finland to an audience of over 14,000 attendees.
• Accelerated company in MANOS Accelerator (www.manosaccelerator.com) in San Jose, CA with Demo Day at Andreessen Horowitz & Google HQ. 
• Invited by Argentine Government to represent the country and showcase the product in Dublin Web Summit (Dublin, Ireland). 
• Startup Selected by Argentina Foreign Ministry as one of the top 10 startups in Argentina to participate in SXSW Las Vegas 
• Plan the next year of the product roadmap: a redesigned platform ready to scale up and support large quantities of customers.
• Recruited, trained, managed and expanded our team to the first 10 key employees (3 in sales, 4 engineers, 1 marketing, 2 product designers).
• Defined the financial projections and growth strategy for the next 3 years.
• Company rated among top 100 startups in Latin America by StartupRanking.com 
Front-End Development: re-designed and developed the whole platform to be responsive to mobile devices.
Hybrid Mobile Development in PhoneGap for Android and iOS.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online (Shadow Developer).
Collaborated improving the performance of HTML, CSS3 and JS code.
These landings have over 100k daily views.
Hybrid Mobile Developer
MTR Mobile Web App For Bally Technologies (a leading company in the Casino ́s industry - www.ballytech.com), showcased at Global Gaming Expo in Las Vegas for over 16,000 attendees.
Frontend & Backend Development:
• FashionAde (www.fashionade.com): .NET MVC3 /MySQL
• Charity Matrix (www.charitymatrix.com): Ruby On Rails + PHP /MySQL
• Townzy: Ruby On Rails/MySQL
Hybrid Mobile Development:
• Radars: PhoneGap. Mobile app for the Government of La Plata (Buenos Aires).
His experience in, and insights on, leadership and management contributed tremendously to discussions on the challenges and rewards of growing and scaling a business. He had a level of maturity and gravitas, coupled with humility and introspection, that far exceeded what one might expect to see from someone so young.
Nahuel is an excellent example to demonstrate that age is not a limit when carrying out our own projects.